Digital Marketing Executive
Trendy & Bendy is growing and we need your help!!!!
We are an Irish activewear company exclusively for women who want luxury yoga, pilates & everyday clothing. T&B is fast becoming the "go to" sports chic-wear for all women & celebrities looking for elegance & style. The business has moved aggressively into the digital space and this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to shape the strategy to continue to deliver business critical results.
- Develop and manage, taking responsibility for digital marketing activity (SEO, PPC, Social, Email Marketing) both directly and working with 3rd party agencies where required.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of all digital activity.
- Execute campaigns to hit agreed digital KPIs.
- Analysing campaign results and making enhancements/adjustments to ensure continued improvement and measurable ROI for all digital marketing, SEO, social media and PPC activities.
- End to end ownership of trendyandbendy.com
- Work with agencies to develop engaging visual content and ad copy as required to support PPC campaigns, email marketing, social and company website.
- Community Management: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook – manage accounts, including creation of relevant content and regular posts to boost engagement and drive traffic to website.
- 1-2 years plus experience in digital marketing
- Fashion background an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics/Instagram & Facebook platforms
- Experience with Email Marketing/Marketing Automation Platform, preferably Mailchimp.
- Experience setting up and optimising social campaigns.
- Insights and data driven with strong numeracy, creativity and attention to detail.
- Excellent Writing and Communication
- Ability to work both as part of a team and individually.
If you like what you hear please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org